Tag Archives: carta
Falling Water – ongoing series started 2005, ink on paper, various sizes
based on found old photos from flea markets.
Flowers – series of 24 drawings, ink on paper, 40x30cm, 2008
based on found photo negatives of popular flower images.
Dressed Buildings – series of 20 drawings, ink on paper, size 38x53cm, 2010
realized during a residency in Kunming, Province of Yunnan, China.
My Heart is a Black Bag – series of 24 drawings, ink on paper, size 22x30cm, 2011
the drawings were created during a residency in New York and show trash bags – a very essential product of our society.
Letizia Werth’s Arbeiten auf Papier sind zumeist thematische Serien von Tuschezeichnungen, Tuschemalerien sowie Pinselzeichnungen.
Letizia Werth’s Works on paper are generally thematic series of black ink drawings and paintings.
Featured Series on Paper
- Black Bags | reflections on ordinary trash bags
- Dressed Buildings | wrapped constructions in China
- Flowers | based on photo negatives of familiar blossoms
- Falling Water | waterfalls reduced to black and white
- Exhibition insights with works on paper
For more details to these works on paper – contact me!